Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Como se dice... Whoops?

Well... how does that saying go? "The best-laid plans of mice and men..."

I told you last week that I'd have the Etsy store up and running on Friday and a new post series starting today. I lied.

I thought I'd be able to post everything before we left to visit my husband's parents in Kentucky, but... I didn't.

I told you I'd have a new post series starting today, but... I don't. After we came home from Kentucky on Sunday, the baby came down with a cold and I spent the first part of the week tending to a sick infant on top of the regular household duties.

Life happens. You get up early, you go to bed late, and sometimes you just have to accept that not everything can get done. Or so the voice in my head tells me (which sounds a lot like my mother, might I add).

I am happy to tell you that the Etsy store is, in fact, up and running as of now. Please remember that all of the items are one of a kind, ready to ship, and not what will be available in the Purple Threads store on a regular basis. I am only clearing out my craft space to make room for what's coming soon. You can view the items here, or by clicking on the "Etsy Shop" page link at the top of the screen.

As for the Thrifty Thursday post, I will try to finish up that project before Sunday and have it posted for you on Monday.

Until next time,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment