Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thrifty Thursdays and SHOP!!

Happy Thursday!!

I just wanted to update you on some new plans in the works...

Starting next Thursday (March 7th), I'm going to start an ongoing series titled "Thrifty Thursday". Every Thursday I will be posting an item that I have purchased from the thrift store and revamped and/or embellished for myself or one of my children. I'm fairly certain my husband wouldn't wear anything I've embellished. ;-) These posts will include before and after shots of the items, as well as a tutorial if you'd like to attempt to make a similar item for yourself or enlist a crafty friend to do it for you! I'm so excited for these posts and the excuse to A. raid thrift store racks, and B. SEW AND BE CRAFTY!!!

Tomorrow morning I will be posting items in my Etsy store for your purchasing pleasure. I have a small stockpile of items I've made in hopes of selling them, but never managed to get around to the selling part... until NOW! There are flowers and bows for wearing and a couple purses that would be great for spring or summer. There may be other things, but my memory is failing me right now. Come check it out! I'll be posting to facebook and Twitter as I go, so make sure you've "liked" and/or "followed" me there! Please note that after these items are gone, there won't be any more like them so grab them while you can! In the meantime, I'm working on items that will be better related to the mission of Purple Threads!

Until then...

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment